Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Up Town Bag purse project


PURSES! Quick easy and fun to sew!

Normally I carry larger size purses, but sometimes a large bag is not appropriate.
I needed something for church and decided the Amy Butler Uptown Bag
would be the perfect size
. It is about 10 inches wide & 10 inches tall with the handles.

The interior is roomy enough for a large wallet & cell phone with room to spare......but not enough room to hold a spare tire!
I selected Floating Buds in grey from Amy Butler's Midwest Modern 2 fabric collection.
The grey on cream background seemed neutral enough.

Since it was a quick & fun project, I couldn't stop by only sewing one! I made another one and will try to post a picture of it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me feel the love! I Love comments!