Get to know me better. 10 trivia facts.
Yesterday Michele at By Your Side sent an email telling me I had been tagged & given a blog award.
The award states that you give 10 facts about yourself and “tag” 10 fellow bloggers.
Very well ..... here is some trivia about yours truly.
- My senior year of high school I rode my motorcycle (Suzuki 90) to school and to Majorette practice.
- I admit to have taken Disco dance classes. (shaking my head in disbelief)
- I am no longer addicted to Diet Coke.
- I worked three years as a Bail Bondsman Bondswoman) , and know how to sort through lies and liars. I learned jails are kept very cold year round! Sometimes I felt like everyone's mother, given rides to people I should have never given a ride, brought the "down & out" to my house & learned to hope for the best!
- I've Bungee jumped and love roller coasters, but become nauseated when on a swing.
- I had never been fishing until I met my Husband from Mississippi. Soon discovered that I'm never going to catch a fish unless it swallows the hook and more often than not, I have a snagged line.
- I know the words to the song You Never Even Called Me by My Name (The Perfect Country and Western Song) by David Allen Cole (another influence from my hubby)
- I'd love to take a vacation trip to Ireland and visit London.
- A game of Pictionary with the family around the dining room table is considered loads of fun! I do pretty well with my drawing.
- I have a personal relationship with God, am a work in progress and love to sew! :-)
Now it is my turn to tag 10 of my fellow blog friends!
1. Jennifer - Sewing the Stress Away
2. Cora - a crafty moment
3. Martha - A Sense of Humor is Essential
4. Lis - A Truckers Wife
5. Nadine - Apron Valley Road
6. Jennifer - Cooda's Corner
7. Julie - Craft Knife
8. Liberty - Liberty Original
9. Mishy - Mishy's Fire
10. Lucinda - the sewing chatter box