Saturday, November 21, 2009

Diaper Bag pattern review

I made The Diaper Bag and found the directions easy to read and understand. This pattern by Craft Apple was well thought out, and went together smoothly.


The back of the pattern cover shows the functional bag interior



Here is picture of my Diaper Bag which may be to be used for another grandchild (due in the Spring of 2010).

We don't know if it is to be a girl or boy, so possibly we'll be sewing another one of these bags soon using boy friendly fabrics. If that is the case, I won't mind sewing another one!

Intermediate Sewers could follow The Diaper Bag pattern successfully.

A diaper carry case with a matching changing pad is a must for any well prepared baby!

Don't you love anything which makes great use of fabric scraps?


The diaper case pattern I used is by All My Bags and Quilts Too called Diapers to Go

This is a fun project which a beginner sewer could easily make. It holds diapers, wipes and a 12 x 24 inch changing pad and features a wrist strap and a snap closure.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, Glenna :)
    What a beautiful blog you have and I loved the bags ! Here, we do appreciate these kind of bag !
    I'm sure I'll stop by more often :D

    Have a beautiful weekend !!!

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest, too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Such a beautiful bag! And honestly, I think of the diaper bag as more of a mom accessory, so as long as Mom likes the print that's all that really matters! Wish someone had made me such a fabulous diaper bag when I was expecting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always in awe of people that can sew. I can do a lot of things well but sewing was never for me...your stuff is beautiful! Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute! i've always wanted to be able to sew and have really felt this since i became pregnant. whoever received that bag is lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me feel the love! I Love comments!