Thursday, March 12, 2009

AccuQuilt Go Fabric Cutter is GREAT

I LOVE MY AccuQuilt Go Fabric Cutter!
I pulled it out of the packing box and unwrapped it today. It took about 4 seconds to glance at the instructions.

Another few seconds to grab scraps from the scrap box.

Next few seconds placing the fabric scraps on the die

The scraps are laid without much regard to fabric conservation because I was as excited as a kid on Christmas morning! A few cranks of the AccuQuilt Go cutter handle and we have perfect quilt shapes!!

4 comments:

  1. Glenna, thanks so much for posting pictures of your accuquilt! I am SO excited to get mine! So excited that I almost can't stand it!!! Yay, it looks wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got mine today too! Too bad I'm going away for spring break! I think it will help me get all those scraps finally used up. What die are you going to get next? I'm thinking maybe the applique blcok with the flower... Robin in Acworth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question: Do you have any idea how long the die will do precise cutting....???? Doesn't it become dull with use over a period of time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good question. According to AccuQuilt company, the dies last many YEARS. They can not be sharpened, but last a LONG LONG time. The mats are somewhat like a rotary cutting mat and can be replaced as needed. Like a rotary cutting mat, it depends on the amount of use.
    Thanks for visiting my blog,
    glenna

    ReplyDelete

Let me feel the love! I Love comments!