Monday, March 23, 2009

Handmade Tooth Fairy Owl Pillow with Machine embroidery



Tooth Fairy Owl Pillow with Machine embroidery

My children are gown, but I clearly remember my oldest waking up to find money under her pillow for the first lost tooth.

Later that morning I asked what she was doing with her mouth wide open and a mirror in her hand. She had been counting her teeth and trying to determine how much money she'd have once she lost all of them!

I wonder if the Tooth Fairy payout rates have been
reduced since the downturn of the economy?

Isn't this the most adorable thing you've ever seen?! And it's functional. The tooth fairy will love to see a tooth in this cute little guy!

This particular owl is made with Amy Butler fabric with a cute machine embroidered face. Painted or button face details would work too if you don't have an embroidery machine.
This little guy was made by one of my customers and will be happy to sell you this one from her Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. I hope this little owl comes to stay at our house! I like how the fabric works so well to mimic an actual owl. Zoey will be losing her first tooth soon, hopefully not in the lunch room with a plastic baggie. She would probably cuddle so much with this owl that the tooth fairy would have a hard time leaving money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the fabric works well for it. The center of the belly is the middle of the large daisy. Angela was very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Let me feel the love! I Love comments!