Thursday, September 3, 2009

Indygo Junction Turnabout Jacket Pattern Review, Child's



Click Here to go to the Pattern Review and Tutorial for the Turnabout Jacket by designer Mary Ann Donze for Indygo Junction child's sizes age one to ten years.

I am working on it and will get it up very soon.

You'll be amazed how easy sewing this one is!
Make it uniquely your own with your favorite fabric choices.

Please check back very soon.

Sign up to Follow. Know immediately when blog updates are posted :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi There

    I am Mary-Jane from Perth Australia. Found you via SITS. Before I forget "Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest".

    Firstly I am so jealous of anyone who can sew. I believe I still have a half finished potholder in a drawer from Year 8 Home economics. Fortunately I have a few friends who can sew and I will be directing them here for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Let me feel the love! I Love comments!