Friday, May 29, 2009

Amy Butler SUN SURF HALTER sewn & ready for summer!

I've blogged on the Sun Surf Halter pattern by Amy Butler before, but wanted to share these latest versions. Fabric for this one : Sweet Jasmine - natural from the Daisy Chain collection.

Great fabric choice to show off a fake or real suntan!




In the corner of this picture is a
glimpse of the garden and the beginning of a tasty fresh tomato sandwich! Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.
Fabric used : Dandelion Fields- rose



Do not wear this style if you have a hairy back.

3 comments:

  1. Miss Glenna,
    Can you say absolutely beautiful?! Love these & can't wait for the mini dress pattern!
    ~Michele from By Your Side

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors... super cute!

    thanks so much for stoppin by and the follow. I'm following your beautiful blog too ;)
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that pattern on your sidebar and thought it was super cute!! I'd definitely wear that top!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me feel the love! I Love comments!