Friday, May 22, 2009

Handmade Toddler Sundress and Bloomers Set

My friend Jennifer sent me a few pictures of some of her latest sewing creations. Certainly they are worthy of sharing with the blogging world!
Both the toddler and the 'big girl' outfits used pillow case style tops.

The curly haired cutie is wearing pants made from the Belle Pants pattern by Pink Fig.

Isn't it a treat to see how different the same pattern looks.....depending on the fabric used?

Mom, be sure to check those front pockets before tossing those britches in the washing machine!
There's no tellin' how many crayons or pieces of candy you'll find!

You can email Jennifer @belesblooms@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I love them both!
    :-) Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Let me feel the love! I Love comments!